Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Is it Spring yet?

So, yeah, not much of a blogger, am I?
Anyway, it has been a very cold winter, and very snowy too. I was looking at old pictures on Facebook and saw one from March 30, 2012. My little girl was holding up a crocus she had just picked from the front lawn. My crocus plants are currently under a two-and-a-half foot snowbank, and I have no hopes of seeing any by March 30, 2015.
I also have not started any seedlings, but have planned out the garden, done my germination tests, ordered seeds, and will be ready to start stuff this weekend.
My little darlings are growing like weeds, although it has been a rough winter in our home health-wise. J has had a runny nose for two solid months, and S has had a cough for at least 6 weeks that she can't seem to shake. We've all had more than our share of it, but now it is Saint Patrick's Day, and although it is snowing outside, Spring is on it's way. Speed along, sweet Spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment