Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Let's give this a try...



Having been inspired by some beautiful blogs lately, and having been kicking myself for some time for not keeping a diary, I've decided to give blogging a try. I'm getting sick of Facebook, which I have been using lately to share pictures of my kids and general life, and occasional musings. In general, I think Facebook users have a limited tolerance for that stuff. I know I get sick of seeing it from others. I think a blog might be a better place for my purposes. I need a space to share and document my children growing, my family's life, my projects and passions, my hopes, dreams, and miseries. A place that I may look back upon to remember how things were, and how far we've come.
I know nothing about blogging, and will be learning as I go, so don't expect professionalism. What you can expect are posts about my wonderful children; S, my girl born in the fall of 2011, and J, my boy born in the fall of 2013. These children are my obsession and my passion, and often a source of grief and frustration. You can also expect posts on gardening, crafting, art, food, beauty, and my home, which is in Maine.
I also have a husband, whom I married in 2007, and a dog, who we got a month later.
You are welcome into my life, but be warned that I tend to be overly passionate, and often melancholy about lost time and opportunities. I will try to maintain a cheery blog, as I believe I am a rather cheery person, but I hope to use this space to work through my troubled times as well.
Thank you for your companionship!

No comments:

Post a Comment